Sabado, Pebrero 4, 2012

So you want to grow some boobs?

As a student and an entrepreneur, I’m always lack of sleep, that’s why I’m very thin - one more line for being a malnourish. My height is my frustration also, if you don’t know me and you’d bump me in public places, you’ll be mistaken me as a fifth grader. LOL. WTF.


My weight + My height = FAIL.


I’m a voracious person. I love food so much. You can bring me at the street and I will eat everything I’ll see. But despite of being voracious, I always ask myself, “Why in the world I’m thin even if I eat like a pig?”


After reading so much articles on how to have a nice body (not being skinny because I’m already tired of this), the second reason aside from having a fast metabolism is healthy food. It made me realize that I don’t usually eat healthy foods and that majority of what I take is fatty or oily, have lots of acid and cancerous, because of my pure love for grilled steak. Ack!


I used to hate tofu because of its foul smell and disgusting taste. I can’t even move closer to it. Recently, I found out that what I hate is not an authentic tofu. Those that you can buy in the market is not 100% made from soy beans. 

t5
This is what it looks like.


My forever hate on Tofu ended when I bought a sealed authentic one in the supermarket. It was processed in Japan.

t4
The packaging resembles to this one. For only 33 pesos!

It was so soft, no hollows and smelled so yummy, also tasted like a milk, so I said I want to have a crispy authentic tofu this time. After 15 minutes of deep frying my tofu, I gave up. I realized that you can’t deep fry an authentic one when I saw mine, because after deep frying for a lot of minutes, it was still soft. Yes, you can’t deep fry it so whenever you’ll go to restaurants and you saw a crispy tofu, I’m telling you, it’s not authentic - maybe it’s also those that you can see in the market.

t3

Why am I babbling too much about tofu? Because I love tofu and I can’t last a day without having one.


Also because, according to Women’s Health Magazine…


“This is loved and hated by millions, but it has the third-highest concentration of Estrogen in any food in the world. There are a lot of Tofu-based dishes you can make, which makes this one of 
the most effective foods for breast growth.”


ONE OF THE MOST EFFECTIVE FOODS FOR BREAST GROWTH.

BREAST GROWTH.

BREAST GROWTH.

BREAST GROWTH!!!

LOL. WTF?! I LOVE TOFU!!! LOLOLOLOL.

Here’s my favorite recipe of tofu btw.


THE TOFU BURGER

t1

Ingredients
·         1 (12 ounce) package firm tofu
·         2 teaspoons vegetable oil
·         1 small onion, chopped
·         1 celery, chopped
·         1 egg, beaten
·         1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
·         salt and pepper to taste
·         1/2 cup vegetable oil for frying

Directions
1.     Place tofu in freezer 72 hours ahead of time. To thaw, fill a large saucepan with water and bring to a simmer. Leave tofu in package and place in water for about 20 minutes.

2.     While tofu is thawing, heat 2 teaspoons vegetable oil in a small skillet. Saute onion and celery until soft and lightly browned. Place in a medium bowl and set aside.

3.     When tofu is thawed, squeeze out excess water. Chop tofu finely and place in bowl with onion and celery. Mix in egg, cheese, salt and pepper until thoroughly combined.

4.     Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and pour in 1/2 cup vegetable oil (oil should be 1/4 inch deep). Drop tofu mixture into pan in 6 equal portions. Flatten with a spatula to form patties. Fry for 5 to 7 minutes on each side, until golden.

I always make sure I drink Vitamilk also. A good substitute for Tofu if I ran out in the fridge.
For only 25 pesos in 7-eleven!

t2

NUTRIENT CONTENTS OF TOFU
cats

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento